Monday, December 14, 2015

I'm Back Again. Hoping to Stay Back, This Time.

It's been a long time quiet here, but once again, I'm making a stab at getting the shutters open and content coming out.  I'll start with a few photos from a while ago, then start adding more serious content.  I have a few things that need to be copied out that were shared with me a while back, and some amazing source sheets to work from, courtesy of a wonderful friend and scholar who did some teaching on the topic of head covering at Pardes recently.

 This was an experiment with asymmetrical styling.  On one side, a braid.  On the other, a knot.
It didn't stay up very well- the materials were too slippery.  I'm not sure if it will be a continued experiment or not.  We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Hanukkah :) and glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. i am wait for your new post. hope that you will be continue.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete